😁 5 Ways Science Has Proven Smiling Can Change Your Life
CHALLENGE: Where can you put in extra effort to genuinely smile in your life today?
Let's breakdown the facts one at a time:
- Humans can detect smiles from more than 300 feet away, which developed out of a need to be able to distinguish friend from foe. While it's not always easy to identify a genuine smile, all people — and even some animals — recognize a smile and what it means... babies even start smiling in the womb!
- British researchers found that one smile can provide the same level of brain stimulation as up to 2,000 chocolate bars; or $20,000 in cash...
- A study from Penn State University found that people who smile appear to be more likeable, courteous and competent. Thanks to endorphins from smiling, faking it till you make it actually works!
- Studies have proven that 70% of people find smiling faces to be better-looking than faces with makeup.
- Smiling has documented therapeutic effects, and has been associated with: reduced stress hormone levels (like cortisol, adrenaline, and dopamine), increased health and mood enhancing hormone levels (like endorphins), and lowered blood pressure.
Remember - HABITS are 100% in OUR control!
Together we can change anything that isn't allowing you to live life to the absolute fullest - as the most authentic, powerful & happiest YOU.